All that Glimmers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's Try This Again

Clearly working full time and raising three kids does not allow me much time to blog! I don't have any pictures from this past weekend (other than the ones Annika took around the house which I'll look at but I doubt will make the blog) but we did have a fun and exciting weekend. My mom came on Friday morning to be our sitter for our Friday night date. I took her and Annika to the cute little coffee shop in Kewaskum for lunch. Eric and I went out for dinner at Coa at Bayshore and then to the Brad Paisley concert. Fantastic show, very weird sound issues though. Mom slept over so on Saturday morning we took Calla to gymnastics class. Sunday was Packer playoff day and after watching an inspiring episode of The Pioneer Woman, I decided to make her entire menu and invite JoBeth and Tom over for the game. Unfortunately neither the Packers nor the coleslaw were any good but the company and the rest of the meal was so not all was lost.

1 comment: